The SIM card registration process have been made easy;
Before you use your SIM Card your number need to be fully registered, all you need is to visit any Vodacom shop or Registration agents with your valid identification to register. Below are the easy procedure to get fully registered;
Provide the Valid identification to be used for registration and below are the approved Identification’s
- Tanzania National ID (Foreigner and Tanzania)
- Tanzania Voters ID (Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar)
- Tanzania Driver’s License (Foreigner and Tanzania Citizen)
- Passport (Foreigner’s and Tanzania Citizen)
- Zanzibar residential ID (Zanzibarian)
Registration agents will capture your portrait photo Front of your ID Back of the ID and fill the text details in the electronic form in the application.
You have to sign after you have verified the details captured if they are your correct and valid details.
Once number fully registered dial *106# to confirm your registration details and recharge to start using service.
Register your number to access our services!!!!