Dear Vodacom Customer, in order to further improve our services,We would like to ask you few questions based on the experience you had when you interacted with our Website.
of Units 24 Hours
100 units + FREE WhatsApp, FB & SMS@Tsh1000
- Free Whatsapp
- Free Facebook
- Free SMS
of Units 24 Hours
75 units + FREE WhatsApp, FB & Soccer updates@Tsh1000
- Free Whatsapp
- Free Facebook
- Free Soccer updates
of Units 24 Hours
260 units + FREE WhatsApp, FB & SMS@Tsh2000
- Free Instagram
- Free Whatsapp & SMS
- Free Facebook
- Terms and conditions
Pinduapindua is a new form of existing bundles where customers will get units with no predefined usage band. It is simply a product/package where customers can use purchased units to make calls, browse internet and send SMS
|24 Hours||Tsh 1000||100 Units|
|Tsh 2000||260 Units|
|7 Days||Tsh 5000||500 Units|
|Tsh 10000||1200 Units|
|30 Days||Tsh 15000||1800 Units|
|Tsh 20000||2500 Units|
Pindua units billing information
1 minute (Voda –Voda) = 1.4 unit
1 minute (All Network) = 5 units
1 MB = 1 unit
1 SMS = 1 unit (after utilizing FREE SMS)
To get Pindua units, Dial *149*01# > Pinduapindua
1.What is Pinduapindua?
2.What is the difference between Pindua units and Existing bundles like cheka or internet?
Contents such as minutes, SMS and MB
Usage quotas are not predefined.
With Pindua, you are able to spend all allocated Pindua units on either calls,SMS or MBs
Defined usage quotas i.e. amount of MBs, minutes or SMS has been pre-defined.
Free Whatsapp,Facebook and SMS
3.How to subscribe Pindua units
To subscribe to Pindua units, customer has to dial *149*01# >PINDUAPINDUA.
4.How do I get billed while on Pindua units?
1 minute (Vodacom – Vodacom) = 1.4 unit, 1 minute (All networks) = 5 units, 1 MBs = 1 unit
& 1 SMS = 1 unit
5.What customer is advised to buy Pindua unit?
6.What happens when Pindua units depletes?
7.What happens when Pindua units expires?
8.Can I buy Pindua units for a friend?
9.If I buy Pindua units for a friend, will they also get free extra benefits?
Terms and conditions
VODACOM PINDUA PINDUA UNITS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.1 Pindua Pindua units is a product/package where Customers can use purchased units to make national calls, browse internet and send SMS.
- 1.2 Pay As You Go means Out of Bundle charges/rates applicable for any use of the Services
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions hereinafter ("Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Use") as shall be used interchangeably) are issued by Vodacom Tanzania PLC (hereinafter “Vodacom” or “we” or “us” “ourselves” or “our”) and are applicable to Vodacom Subscribers/Customers (“Customer”) (hereinafter “you” or “your” or “user” “yourself”) who use Pindua Pindua units (“Services”).
- 2.2 Please read these Terms and Conditions, and Vodacom General Subscriber Terms and Conditions that shall form part of these Terms and Conditions obtained from Vodacom website. For the purposes of the terms and conditions covered herein the provision in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in any event of contradictions between these Terms and Conditions, and Vodacom General Subscriber Terms and Conditions.
- 3.1 Pindua Pindua units are available to only active prepaid Customers
- 3.2 Pindua Pindua units can be purchased through all Vodacom channels namely the USSD menu via code (*149*01#), My Vodacom app, Mpesa App and Vodacom website
- 3.3 The Services must be used within Tanzania.
- 3.4 The Services can be purchased either through Airtime or Mpesa,
- 3.5 You can buy Pindua Pindua units for self or buy for a friend.
- 3.6 All pricing of Pindua Pindua units are available on the above Vodacom channels and includes VAT.
- 3.7 You can subscribe to more than one Pindua Pindua units bundle, or any other bundle at any point in time.
- 3.8 You can check the balance by dialing *149*60# free of charge
- 4.1 Pay As You Go charges shall apply if the customer has OPTED IN and use the Services out of bundle whereby normal out of bundle rates will be applicable at this point as published on the Vodacom’s website.
- 4.2 Pay As You Go rates for international and roaming customers vary depending on the country..
- 4.3 You have a right to cancel the Services out of bundle after you have OPTED IN by OPTING OUT. This can be done by dialing *149*01#>Extra Services>Usage without bundle>Disable usage without bundle
- 5.1 Validity of the units bundle is the period of which the units are valid to be used.
- 5.2 Daily units bundle is valid for 24 hours from time of purchase
- 5.3 Weekly units bundle is valid for 7 days from date of purchase
- 5.4 Monthly units bundle is valid for 30 days from date of purchase
- 5.5 Once You have consumed all of your awarded bundle within the validity period or has expired, out of bundle rate will be applied as per indicated plan if opted in.
- 5.6 You can buy another bundle of same validity or different validity at any point in time. Priority of usage will be given to the first bought bundle. Where the later bought bundles' validity is lesser than the previous bought bundle then the priority of usage will shift to the lesser validity bundle.
- 5.7 Customers will not be able to use their bundle past the validity period. Unused bundle offered will be rolled over if You subscribe for a new bundle before expiry of the validity period. If You subscribe for a new bundle after the expiry of the validity period, the unused bundle will be forfeited and all in bundle services will be stopped by default immediately after validity period is over
6. Time of use and Speed
- 6.1 All Pindua Pindua units can be used at any time of the day within the specified validity of the bundle
- 6.2 Vodacom state of the art network connections will provide customers with quality internet speed, but this will also be affected by the type of device used by Customers. A compatible device is required for a good network speed.
- 6.3 Prepaid Pindua Pindua units and Pay As You Go Pulse Rate is per 10KB. A pulse rate is the minimum chargeable unit per instance of use.
- 7.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be read together with Vodacom General Subscriber Terms and Conditions.
- 7.2 In the event of inconsistence, overlapping or contradictory between these terms and conditions and Vodacom General Subscriber Terms and Conditions, the order of precedence and applicability shall be these Terms and Conditions followed by Vodacom General Subscriber Terms and Conditions.
- 7.3 Any Subscriber and or Customer using the Services provided under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.
- 7.4 We have a right to suspend the Services:
- 7.4.1 If You use the Service for any unauthorized purposes;
- 7.4.2 If we detect any abuse/misuse, breach of content, fraud or attempted fraud relating to your use of the Service;
- 7.4.3 If we are required or requested to do so in order to comply with an order or instruction of or a recommendation from the government, court, regulator or other competent authority;
- 7.4.4 If we reasonably suspect or believe that you are in breach of these Conditions of Use;
- 7.4.5 If required to do so to address technical problems or for reasons of ensuring safety upon reasonable notice to you;
- 7.4.6 To facilitate update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Service from time to time upon reasonable notice to you;
- 7.4.7 If we decide to suspend or cease the provision of the Service for commercial reasons or for any other reason as we may reasonably determine.
- 8.1 You cannot cancel the use of Services upon subscription of a bundle prior to the expiry of the validity period. The Services will be cancelled upon expiry of the bundle validity period.
- 9.1 We may add to or change this Conditions of Use in accordance with clause 9.2. We may add new fees and charges or change existing fees and charges at any time; as a direct result of new legislation, statutory instrument, Government regulations or licenses, rates of exchange, imposition or alteration of government tax or as a result of any review of Vodacom’s business planning, changes within the industry, recommendations from regulatory bodies or for such other reason as it may determine.
- 9.2 We will let you know in advance if we add to or change these terms and conditions or if we add new fees and charges or change existing ones during or after the subscription of the Services. The amount and type of notice that we will give you will follow the necessary channel that apply and available at that time. (For example, we may notify you by letter, electronic mail, telephone (including recorded message or text SMS) or by an advertisement in gazette daily or weekly newspaper or in our website or any other means), you are advised also to visit our website from time to time to view the changes in case due to some unforeseen reasons you might not receive updates notification.
- 9.3 If we change or add to these Terms and Conditions and you are not happy to accept the changes, you may terminate this Terms and Conditions as per Clause 10 below. If you do not ask us to end this Condition of Use and still using the Services, you are deemed to accept the changes on their effective date.
- 10.1 We may terminate this Conditions of Use at any time at our sole discretion. Such termination shall be subject to notifying you. Notification may be by letter, electronic mail, telephone (including recorded message or text SMS) or by an advertisement in gazette daily or weekly newspaper or in our website or any other means. You are advised also to visit our website from time to time to view the changes in case due to some unforeseen reasons you might not receive updates notification.
- 10.2 You may terminate these Conditions of Use/Services by stopping using the Services
- 11.1 We will not be liable for any delay or failure in performing any our obligations in respect of the use of the Services where such delay or failure occurs because of any circumstances beyond our Service’s reasonable control.
- 11.2 You may not vary any of these Condition of Use and you may not transfer these terms to any other person or business.
- 11.3 These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Tanzania law.
- 11.4 We shall not be liable for any Indirect and or Consequential loss
- 11.5 All communications under these Terms and Conditions shall be in either English or Swahili.
- 11.6 Customer Care
- 11.6.1 You may contact us through our customer care center lines 100 or other customer care contacts provided channels on our social media or Website (i.e. TOBi Online or Submit enquires) to report any disputes, claims or discrepancies in the Service.
- 11.6.2 Our customer care representatives will handle the reported case(s) in accordance with our standard complaint handling procedures available in our retail shops and on our website.
- 11.6.3 We may record or monitor phone calls to our Customer Care Center or any touch point with you for training purposes, to enable instructions to be verified and to assess whether our service standards are being met.
- 11.7 We may transfer to any other person any or all of its rights and/or obligations under these Condition of Use subject to notifying you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your legal rights will not be affected and your obligations will not be increased as a result. You may not transfer your rights and obligations under these Condition of Use.
- 12.1 If you wish to enquire more details call through our customer service hotline as stated hereinabove
- 12.2 If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service offered, please contact Customer Care. They will be pleased to help and explain the complaints procedure in more detail. We will try and resolve your complaint as soon as possible. Often however, the complaint will need to be investigated. If this is the case, we will respond to you within 7 Business Days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we may respond to you how long it will take for your complaint to be resolved. If your complaint cannot be resolved, you will be advised accordingly.
8. Cancellation of Services