M-PESA Disbursement Account
M-pesa Disbursement Account
Is an M-PESA business solution which allows restricted use of funds within the organization. Your organization will be able to restrict use of funds on M-pesa to specified beneficiaries, and cash sent to beneficiaries will be used for intended purpose.
Uses of M-PESA Disbursement Account (B2C)
- Donor and NGO to manage funds for various programs e.g. health, food security program etc.
- Payment of salaries (wages); e.g. Construction, Mining, Security companies etc.
- Bank to wallet; transfer of money from bank account to customer mobile money account
- Agriculture; financing and cash allocation locked to purchase s from specific providers of inputs.
- Betting & Lottery ; real time payments of winners.