FAQs & Support
- Who is eligible to get M-pesa Business Account?
- What are the requirement for Opening M-pesa Business Account?
- Is it secured?
- What is a M-pesa collection Account?
- What is M-pesa Disbursement Account?
- What is API?
- What is Integration and who can we integrate to?
Any registered business in Tanzania is eligible to open an M-pesa business account with Vodacom.
Attached are the requirements for opening M-pesa Business account. Please click here to download the file.
M-pesa Business accounts are more secured, using the – https, data encryption (RCA algorithm).
Is a solution which enables different organization to collect money/funds on regular basis from its customer through M-PESA.
Enjoy convenience , security, Time saving, Real time payments, Easy Funds transfer, Low transaction costs for both client and yourself.
Take advantage of M-PESA payment solution and ease your financial transactions today.
Is an M-PESA business solution which allows restricted use of funds within the organization. Your organization will be able to restrict use of funds on M-pesa to specified beneficiaries, and cash sent to beneficiaries will be used for intended purpose.
The new M-PESA platform, offers versatile integration capabilities that our development partners can take advantage of , to create excellent M-PESA journeys across the different industries they serve. This was a key factor in moving to the new platform.
It’s the whole system of enabling two systems to communicate, with the help of M-pesa API, we can integrate to any third party system to facilitate the movement of cash from one point to the other through M-pesa.
- For any support issues and queries please contact m-pesabillers@Vodacom.co.tz
- For On boarding, commercial discussion and any business related issues please contact m-pesabusiness@Vodacom.co.tz
- For certificate installation Please click here to get the manual installation guide.
Remember all installation must be done through Internet Explore and no one can access the M-pesa account without a certificate in the specific computer.
USER GUIDE AND M-PESA MANUAL
For all functionality within the Web portal please Click here