1.What is this all about?
- These are data only bundles.
- All bundles are usable in Tanzania only. International data roaming charges apply on data usage outside Tanzania.
- Out of bundle tariff is Tsh.282/MB.
2.What are the new sizes and their respective tariffs?
|24 Hours||Tsh 500||70MB|
|7 Days||Tsh 1000|
|Tsh 3000||500 MB|
|30 Days||Tsh 5000|
|Tsh 5000||500 MB|
|2 Night||Tsh 1500||4GB|
Prepaid Pay as you go rate is Tsh 282 per MB
Prepaid Pulse Rate for pay-as-you go is per 150 KB
Prepaid Internet Bundle Pulse Rate is per 100 KB
A PULSE RATE is the minimum chargeable unit per instance of use
All tariffs are in Tsh. inclusive of all taxes.
3.How can customers access the bundles?
- Customers can access these bundles by dialing *149*01#, then go to internet.
- Customers can buy internet for a modem, tablet or their friends by selecting ‘Buy internet for friend’ option under internet. This is possible provided the number has got no active internet bundle.
4.How can customers enquire balance of an internet bundle?
- Customers can enquire internet balance by dialing *149*60#, go to internet and BlackBerry and then Bundle balance.
5.What are the other business rules?
- A new bundle of the same kind that is purchased will update the validity period to the new bundle with the old benefits rolled over into the new period.
- Bundles usage will be prioritized based on validity period with the lowest validity activated first.
- Multiple bundle purchase is allowed.