1. How can customer access the service?
Customers may only see the offers which are eligible to them.
2. Is there a minimum balance on airtime or bundle required as a condition for customer to be eligible to borrow?
3. Is there a minimum amount for customer borrow?
4. What are the loan types and denomination that are available on the menu
1. Tsh 400+Tsh 100 (Fee)
2. Tsh 500+Tsh 100 (Fee)
3. Tsh 750+Tsh 150 (Fee)
4. Tsh 1000+Tsh 200(Fee)
5. Tsh 2000+Tsh 400(Fee)
5. What is the loan fee for all loans customer requested?
6. Can customer still do the multiple borrowing within their loan limit and repay little by little?
7. What is the maximum amount customer can borrow!
8. How do loan recovery/payback happened?
(b) When a customer buy bundle via M-Pesa. Nipige Tafu system recovers the outstanding loan and the remain amount(if any) is recharged as airtime to customer’s/receiver’s wallet.
(c) When a customer receive bundle from a friend. Nipige Tafu system recovers the loan and the remain amount(if any) is recharged as airtime to customer’s/receiver’s wallet.
9. How can customer check their limit!
10. How can customer check their loan balance!
11. What are reasons for customer not qualified to get loan
If a customer’s debt age is more than 60 days
If a customer is inactive for more than 60 days
If a customer has reached loan limit