1.What is My Vodacom App?
2.What are the features of My Vodacom App?
- Welcome screen showing customer name and number
- Recharge airtime: enables customers to recharge airtime using scratch voucher or M-Pesa to their numbers or friend’s numbers or any other Vodacom Subscriber.
- Buy Bundles: enables customers to buy bundles using airtime or M-Pesa to their number or friend’s numbers or any other Vodacom Subscriber.
- Detailed balances. Customers can view airtime and consolidated bundle balances with an option page of viewing detailed information of each bundle balance
- Pull down on the home screen: help customers to refresh your balances
- View your profile: Customer can view your registration details (name & mobile number) and registration status
- Need help: Enables customers to search for the nearest Vodacom shop or contact customer care via social media, email or call 100.
3.How can I download My Vodacom App?
4. What types of Mobile Phone Operating Systems (OS) supporting My Vodacom App
5.How can customer view or know version of mobile phone
For Android (most devices): Go to Settings About Version
For IOS: Go to Settings General About Version
6.What happened if a customer with Android below version 5.0 or IOS below version 8.0 try to download My Vodacom App from stores?
7.What are the procedures for a customer to start using My Vodacom App?
8.Do I get charged on using My Vodacom App?
9.Are all Vodacom customers eligible to use My Vodacom App
10.Can customer change language of his/her number from My Vodacom App?
11.What initial troubleshooting steps should customer take if customer faces problem (e.g. hang) on using My Vodacom App
- Restart your device by turning off the phone for five seconds and then turning it on again, and then launch application again and retest the issue
- If issue still persist then uninstall the app (iPhone/Android – long press on app icon and follow the next step)
- Reinstall the app from Play Store (Android users) and Apple Store (iOS users)
- Launch the app and retest the issue.
- If user is still having issues then complete information should be taken by assisting staff and should capture below information: